At Christian Virtual School, we strive to offer support and resources for homeschooling families. The intent is to give homeschooling families the freedom to focus on their child’s individual needs and to confidently cover every standard in the Ontario curriculum. Families can rest assured that our resources are not only aligned to the Ontario curriculum, but are also rooted in a Christian perspective.
Families can subscribe to our materials on a monthly basis to use as a homeschooling resource. This allows families and students to work independently, without a teacher. Each subscription allows students 24/7 access to our secure learning environment and includes:
- Easy to use course outline
- Planned lessons and teaching content
- Christian perspective
- Engaging videos, interactive games, and quizzes
- Assessment ideas and activities
- Practice activities for every Ontario curriculum expectation
- Tools for tracking student progress
We offer all of the subjects listed here from grades 5 to 8.