At Christian Virtual School, Teachers work as Independent Contractors and determine their own schedules, enrollment numbers, and workload. Teaching at Christian Virtual School offers a great amount of flexibility and the opportunity to gain experience, supplement income, or pursue a career in online teaching. As a multi-denominational school, Christian Virtual School Teachers are expected to respect each other’s diverse practices and traditions as well as those of our students and their families. We are brought together by the love of Christ and our desire and purpose to serve Him. Our unified goal is to educate and equip young generations for the purposes and plans God has for them.
We are currently seeking teachers in the following areas:
- Bible Study (Junior/Intermediate/Senior)
- Geography (Intermediate)
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Have a Bachelor of Education or equivalent.
- Hold a Certificate of Registration with the Ontario College of Teachers.
- Hold qualifications in the appropriate divisions for which they are applying.
- A demonstrated passion for Christian education.
- Well-developed technological skills and abilities.
- Strong communication skills.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Experience teaching in the classroom and online.
- Experience working with Christian curriculum.
- Additional education or experience in online learning, education technology, or related fields.
- 2-5 years’ experience in education, technology, or related field.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.