We are excited to host our second annual Grade 8 to 9 Transition Information Session on April 27, 2022 at 7:00 PM. The transition from elementary to secondary school can sometimes be overwhelming and feel unfamiliar. Here at CVS, we want to make the transition as smooth as possible! This session is a great opportunity for students and parents to get a glimpse at our courses, ask any questions and plan for the 2022-2023 school year. With over 20 years of combined experience in online education and secondary school administration, we are here to answer any questions and concerns.
During the Grade 8 to 9 Transition Information Session, we will:
- Provide a guided tour of our Brightspace Learning Environment and courses
- Discuss course selection and a typical Grade 9 year
- Outline the OSSD requirements, including any recent changes
- Provide a quick virtual tour of myBlueprint – a career/life planning tool that all CVS students have access to
- Answer any questions or concerns
At Christian Virtual School, our priority is to connect learners to online Christian education. Our Ontario Certified Teachers are passionate about supporting all students and their individual walks with Christ. We currently offer courses in Grades 5 – 10 and are pleased to begin offering Grades 4 and 11 courses in September 2022.
Come and join us! Register now for the free Grade 8 to 9 Transition Information Session on April 27, 2022 at 7:00 PM: